Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Did she turn out to be fake in the end?

She was rude refusing your concert invitation ,i mean you were so sweet with her and her daughter and she didn't even care about you.But before judging,you should try and find out if something is going wrong in her life,maybe someone's sick or..she has other problems.If she doesn't ,well she is just fake and rude.Though I'm much younger than you,i've been in the same situation.I used to help a school mate with papers,homework,projects,i've been very nice with him(i had a crush on him) and..when we finished school i invited him at my house and...he turned me down..and said directly that he used me,he would never look at me,and next year another girl will help him.Sorry for the story...I understand it's hurtful to be so nice to a person and help her..and then finding out you are used.Good that you deleted her number.I suggest you not text her or call her again...of course don't act rude when you meet her at work.Just say 'hi' and do YOUR work.

No comments:

Post a Comment