Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why cant I get a boyfriend?

I am a 14 year old girl, I am kind of wierd according to everyone at my school, I dont really get teased, I mostly just get ignored, especially by guys. I have only been in 3 relationships, One was in the 7th grade, we went out all summer technically but we never talked or saw eachother the entire time, except for school but we started dating at the second last day of school, and broke up on the 1st week of the 8th grade, I tried to talk to him, he didnt have a cell phone so we could not text, he never got on facebook so I couldnt ask him about his home phone. I just thought he did not like me, anyway then I dated another guy and we only went out for 2 days, he cheated on me on the 2nd day, then I dated another guy during the 3rd semester of school, he sent his friend to break up with me and never gave me a reason why he did. Im not fat or anything, Im actually pretty skinny. All of my friends tell me im really pretty, I dont always believe them but thats what they say. I look around and almost everyone I know has a boyfriend. Its making me feel horrible about myself. Is there something wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment