Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does he have a crush on me or something?!?

I moved to this school in fifth grade. Now I'll be going into freshman year. During the summer of fifth and sixth grade I went to the school to hang out with my best friend at the time(A girl). On the way there as we passed the gas station, there was a group of the more jock-like guys, who I do not like because they were very rude and judged people A LOT. Yes, we did have jock-ish people at that time, more mild then, though. Story short- we got called losers, fatties, bitches, etc., but went on. They were there when my friend and I got to the park-school thing. They teased us, stole my water, and well, were assholes. I never wanted to see their faces, mainly his. To my surprise, he was in my 6th grade class. Well, I avoided him because of his douche-ish acts. During the year, I progressed into more of a girl.(Within 3 months) Meaning--not to be offensive-- I slimmed out and got 4 inches taller.I was really short, by the end of that I was 5' and 1 half inches. After that was over... I caught him staring at me. That went on for the rest of the school year. While we were at a week long camp(in May), he was in my group, one thing on my mind- oh joy... I told this kid who I joke around with a lot that I, jokingly, hated him, the guy who I'm asking the question about(who I'll nickname 'boy') was behind me talking to a guy. Boy then said, 'you don't hate me, right?'. Confused I said "no.. you're alright." that was odd. On the last day of school, Boy walked up to me blushing and was going to say something, but then walked away.(I know it's long, bare with me!) He has been in 4 of my classes(not including 6th grade) during the course of middle school, and has been my project partner once, and we barely talked to each other during that time, or during middle school at all. Boy still stared and sometimes blushed or smiled. I talked to my very good best friend, who is a gamer and guy, and he said he has only the slightest clue of a yes. My very few female friends say, maybe. I really do not like this guy! He is rude and keeps girlfriends for like 2 months or less. Boy also harshly dumps them 75% of the time. He has been in my dreams a lot, though. Sometimes romantic scenes, and other times I battle him to the death. Thanks for reading through the whole long story. Please answer, and again, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment