Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I don't know who I can trust anymore!?

When it comes to points like these you have to stand up for yourself! Show authority and let them now, your just here for work and they should be there for work too. Don't let them push you around, and continue looking for other jobs because having a boss like that must be hell. Whatever useless jobs they give you, do them well and show them that your unaffected. I know what your going through since I was put in a classroom with 8 boys, and me being the only girl. They started taking a liking to harassing me since I stuck close to my teacher and help her grade papers or do small chores. Those good for nothing bums stare at me or make inappropriate comments, but I just simple ignore them and hold my head up high. They have stopped and seem to have found respect for me. One of them even offered me a pen when my ink ran out. Show them your unaffected and group them all together and tell them if there is anything wrong you did to offend them. Maybe unconsciously you did something that probably offended them. Point it out and apologize. Only strong people recognize their mistakes and learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment