Monday, July 18, 2011

Why is my mum so suprised that i talked to friends on skype about guys?

ok so im 14 and i was talking to my bf about this really hot guy on skype, and y sister overheard and told my mum. then y mum came to talk to me and she said that she doesnt want me saying that stuff about guys. and i said sorry mum but im a teenager who likes guys, so i can call the hot if i wanna! this is kinda the first time she heard me saying it though. my two older sisters are in like yr 12 and uni, and when i told y friend, she suggested that she doesnt want her last child to grow up so quick, but my two older sisters never called guys hot and they still dont have boyfriendsso i think its cuz my mum wants me to be like them, but i dont want to. im not a slut or anything, as in i still havent kissed a guy yet, and i only really talk to one guy who im friends with. she said that the reason that i called the guy hot is because i was peer pressured into, but i wasnt!!!!!!!! WHY DOESNT SHE THINK ITS NORMAL FOR A 14 YR OLD GIRL TO CALL GUYS HOT???? IM SO CONFUSED????????

No comments:

Post a Comment