Monday, July 18, 2011

Does my crush like me?

ok so i am 13 and i crushing on this guy who is a year older than me. When we were both younger we used to talk and he would go out of his way to say hi to me. But we were never close friends. We still aren't close friends but we brush by eachother in the hallway somtimes and he says sorry but then smiles at me when he sees it is me. So me and my friends did a dance at our school in front of the enitre student body and teachers and parents. My 2 friends and i did a really good job with it and there was a little bit of sexy dancing! ;) my friend overheard him saying that he liked all three of us but the white girl ( I was the only white one in the group) stood out the most and is the prettiest. even if he does like me i dont want to go out with him. but i would tell him i like him too. do u think he has a crussh on me?

No comments:

Post a Comment