Thursday, July 21, 2011

I can't get over my crush?

In seventh grade, this guy came to my school and he was nice, sensitive, funny and smart..-basically everything I like in a boy. I started liking him, and now we're going to be sophomores and I still like him. Come August, I will have liked him for 3 years and I just can't get over him. I can't find the guts to tell him how I feel because I don't think he likes me back because I think I'm just not good enough for him. Every thing I do, I'm always thinking of him, like I can't get my mind set on something else. He smiles at me all the time. According to my friend he overheard him saying that he likes my hair and eyes. And he says that I smile a lot (I think that's a good thing, anyways). Like I said, he smiles a lot, whenever I talk to him, he just sits there and listens and smiles and laughs at all my jokes. I was talking to him one day and I did something embarrassing and after I left my friend was still there and she overheard him saying that "She's funny." and his friend agreed. However, about three months ago, I didn't want my friend to ask, but she asked his friend, and his friend asked him, and he said, "I don't like her in that way, but she's a cool kid." I know it was childish way to see if someone would like you, but my friend did it without my permission :/. With all that, I still can't get over him! I've never seen a guy so passionate about what he believes in. Please help me! I know I should just suck it up but he's all I think about. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment