Monday, July 18, 2011

My boyfriend wants me to go on vacation with him?

My bf is going out of town and he told me his mom wanted me to come but one day I overheard her talking to him and she said she didn't really want me to but shes letting me come because he said he wouldnt come if I didnt go she also said I would have to pay for my food.i work but I really dont have to miney to pay for dinner every night im 17 and I have to pay bills he also said we might go to seaworld and if I paid for my ticket and dinner I would be broke.he doesnt know I over heard them.idk I know my bf ilntends on buying my dinner and stuff because she said that but he just got out of debt and I dont want him spending unnessicarly on me even though he already doesspend alot of money on me but when ur on vacation u spend way more than usual should I go even though its going to hurt me financially or should I stay ?my mom doesnt want me to go if I have to pay because she thinks if ur invited than u shouldnt have to pay I need some advice what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment