Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is this girl interested in being more than friends or FWB with me?

(Im in Las Vegas, NV)..Before I start just so you can an idea on the spyche of myself & the girl I am 20 years old & she is 22 years old. (Both mature for our ages). Anyways, this girl has moved in across the street from me with her parents from Washington state. She says she was with a room-mate before moving in with her parents in Vegas for a couple of months. One day she decided to come over & introduce herself because my friend was standing outside my house and saw her having car trouble and laughed at her. So she came over to say Hi. Then he told her that it was my house & she wanted to meet me. Since that day, which was about a week ago we've kinda been hangin out a lot and texting. I go to her house & we swim & tan together & stuff like that. ya know. getting to know one another. So yesterday she came over & we ended up laying in my bed talking. Eventually we started to kiss, touch eachother, & really start the foreplay. Everytime I would try to touch her "down there" she would say no in a teasing manner. After about 2 hours of kissing & touching she had to go home for a bit to help with things around the house. Well, we began talking via text and here's the convo: ME-"I already miss you lol" HER-"Lol you're too nice to me" ME-"I just don't think you've ever met someone like me. I'm nice to everyone..But you are different..special to me" HER-"I shouldn't be though" ME-"I'm sorry, I can't help how I feel. You are a very special person and I really cant believe you dont see it. I think we met for me to make you realize that :D" HER-"It's not that..I just dont think I should mean that much to you.. theres a lot you dont know about me and if i tell you you'll leave" ME-"You dont even know that, Ashley. I'm not a shallow person, I don't and will not ever judge a person ever, it's wrong. I dont know what it is you think will make me run, but I can contest and say you're wrong. I really like you and I am interested in furthering our bond. I think we get along great, I dont want you to feel obligated or forced to tell me anything, because I respect you and your boundaries, However, something I've learned was.. What hurts the most? Regret saying something you wish you hadnt? Or regret saying nothing you wish you had? One thing I'll tell you honestly is: You are a very beautiful person inside and out to ME!.. If I wasnt in anything for the long run I wouldnt have started to bond with you the way we have been." HER-" :-/ " ME-"Whats that face for?" HER-"Okay, well I stopped you earlier for a reason.." ME-"Would you rather come over and talk to me?" HER-"uhm not really cuz ill feel more stupid and embarrassed telling you in person" ME-"Please ashley. please dont feel stupid or embarassed.. you dont even know ME, or what kind of man I am.. come over??" HER-"I cant tell you to your face..I wont be able to, ill freak out.." ME-"okay text me, ill respect what you feel comfortable with. I just hope you'd tell me if you werent into talking to me anymore. :(" HER-"And depending on what you say determines whether I'll come back" HER-"Remeber when you said you're not shallow and dont mind diseases? I hope that's true :(" ME-Thats 100% true Ashley!! I realize how difficult it is to tell someone that, and I couldnt imagine what you are feeling right now. Here's one thing about me you should know: Having a disease doesn't change one thing! You are still and always will be who you are. And thats what Im into. Im into YOU, your soul, and your heart. Your the girl who I see across the street who makes me smile.. The girl who steps outside the front door and lights up the whole block in MY eyes.. Your the exact person I've been waiting to meet. I really want to continue talking to you, bonding with you and seeing you. I want you to be able to tell me anything. Im not walking the other way." HER-"Your telling me you would still sleep with me knowing I have a disease(thanks to my asshole ex) that you can possibly get.. even though im careful...but still.. ME-" So that doesn't change my mind about you Ashley. I wish I could just kiss you right now and tell you that it doesnt matter to me. I accept you for you..and all who you are." HER-"You're too nice :-/" ....END OF CONVO!.. About an hour after the end of the conversation she came over. We sat in the living room & watched a movie, then she wanted to go into my bedroom. We went in, layed on the bed and started to fool around. You know, wrestle a bit, and just being playful but in a sexy manner. Long story short we ended up having sex. Unprotected sex.. Please don't give me ****, it wont bother me at all, I know what I want.. Im NOT naive!.. After that night i kinda to

No comments:

Post a Comment